Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Nevada National Bank
Commercial Loan Officer
Las Vegas, NV 21208 United States
Loan Review Officer
The Commercial Loan Officer position is responsible for helping the bank attract new customers and deepen relationships with existing customers. This will be accomplished through active involvement in the community and through participation in the bank’s customer service and sales efforts.
• Responsible for generating commercial loans within guidelines set by bank policy and growth targets.
• Manage and service a commercial loan portfolio of assigned/generated loans. This includes credit quality, credit approval, operations process and the profitability of the portfolio.
• Cross-sell customers to other banking services. This may include deposit products, investment products, or any other product the customer may be a candidate for.
• Active involvement in community and civic organizations, as appropriate, to represent the bank in the community.
• As part of the overall team of bank employees, this position may be requested to assist in the support of other bank activities.
Education, training, experience:
Senior Commercial Lender Officer (10+ years commercial lending experience) and
Junior Commercial Lending Officer (5+ years commercial lending experience) for a
Las Vegas community bank. Will be responsible for developing new loan and deposit relationships.
Send resume in confidence to HR5031@yahoo.com
Terms & Conditions